Feb 2, 2016

GFriend Earn Their First Music Show Win!

CaNhTmTUUAALhyG.jpg

YES! FINALLY! My babies, my perfect angels GFriend won their first number one on music show as they grabbed the top spot on MTV's "The Show" against hefty competition like Ryeowook and Teen Top. But honestly though, neither of those acts have been selling as well as GFriend because "Rough" is still in the top three, and have been pretty much sitting there ever since its release. I honestly couldn't be happier for these girls, and I think they are probably the group out of the 2015 rookies that is the most deserving of it. The week has just started and hopefully this victory will be one of many more to come, but either way I want to genuinely congratulate them on their win.

Congratulations girls, I'm so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment