Jan 29, 2016

SNS Friday #15


Another week, another SNS Friday. The gorgeous Hyomin starts it off with this divine selca.





Another divine selca comes in the form of Luna, who looks prettier every time I see her.



Daehyun shows off his flawless face like he wants to make my heart go crazy.



Soon to be debuting in a new unit, Yuna shows her stunning self in this selca set.

Inbäddad bildlänk

I always adore Got7 but I adore them even more when they take silly group pictures like this one.


 The forever underrated beauty of Rainbow, Yoonhye, posts a lovely selca.


Ett foto publicerat av @kim_msl

Who allowed you to be this hot, Myungsoo? My heart can't take it.



Soyou, as always, personifies #body goals as she shows off the results of her hard work.



Actress Park Shin Hye never stood out to me much before, but she looks amazing here.



Blonde Seohyun makes a return and although it's a bit yellow she still looks fantastic.


Ett foto publicerat av @ssozi_sojin

Sojin blesses all her fans with her stunning face, ans that's me included.



Gongchan proves once and for all why he's B1A4's visual with this sexy selca.



January babies Lime and Yooyoung celebrate their birthdays together.

 Inbäddad bildlänk

I can't think of a better photo to represent J-Hope and what a ray of sunshine he is.


Ett foto publicerat av KEY (@bumkeyk)

Key and Luna show off their close friendship while looking super cute and adorable.



Another duo comes in the form of Hyuna and Sohyun as they prepare for their comeback.



A Pink's most underrated member Namjoo looks amazing in long hair and colored lenses.



 Twice's tiny, but fierce, rapper Chaeyoung shows off her new extensions and looks stunning.


Ett foto publicerat av KSY (@w_n_r00)

Mino's weave is killing me right now (and not in a good way) but I'm so excited for Winner's comeback!


Ett foto publicerat av KEY (@bumkeyk)

Last this week we have this beautiful candid shot taken by Key of Onew, which I think ends this post on a pretty spectacular note.

No comments:

Post a Comment