Jan 29, 2016

(A Late) TBT - After School's "Shampoo"


Released: April 27th, 2011

After School's leader (and last remaining original member) Jungah announced yesterday that she was graduating from the group, a.k.a leaving. Her contract had expired and she decided not to renew, and while I can totally understand why it doesn't make it less sad. I have know idea what Pledis are doing right now because it seems they've completely given up on the group, as they have not had a comeback in almost three years. I do feel a disbandment coming up which sucks because I love this group and their discography, but hopefully Orange Caramel will still be around at least. Anyway, here is one of my favorite After School songs and videos, and I can assure you there will be more of their hits in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment