Oct 7, 2015

Twice Releases Debut Teaser Photo - Get Ready To Stan The New Divine Nine!


We've got a date! I'm ridiculously excited for this brand new JYP group to debut, and have been ever since their reality show "Sixteen". I honestly don't think the outcome could've been any better either, with a final member line-up that was almost exactly as I had hoped it would be. Now however after some time has passed I am perfectly satisfied with all the nine members in the group.

On the 20th of October it appears they will make their grand debut, which just seems like too far away right now. I wonder what their concept will be like and what music they will put out. If it's anything like "Do It Again" I will be extremely happy because I loved that song and performance. There's so much talent and potenial in this group, so let's just all pray that JYP won't screw it up. JYP has, however, had a pretty great year so far, so that at least makes me hopeful this will be great as well.

What do you guys think? Are you as excited as I am about Twice's upcoming debut?

No comments:

Post a Comment