Jul 21, 2015

The Day To End All Days - Jung Yunho Is Enlisting



The day has come and I am weeping uncontrollably. Jung Yunho, TVXQ's selfless leader and my ultimate bias is enlisting in the military today, July 21st. It's also coincidentally the day of my sister's birthday so I'm feeling both happy and sad at the same time.

Ever since I entered the world of K-pop I've been a fan of this handsome man, so much I even call him my ultimate bias. I have a few of those, yes, but he's definitely the ultimate bias. It always makes me sad to know we will never meet, because he's definitely the kind of guy I would want to spend the rest of my life with. Yeah, that's how stuck I am. Naturally it's very sad for me to see him gone for two years now, but I know that time flies and he'll be back before we know it. Still, my heart breaks a little thinking about it.

Be safe Yunho, and come back healthier and happier than ever before. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment