May 7, 2015

Bangtan Won! TWICE!



My babies. My sweet baby angels. On Tuesday this week they won on "The Show" and today they won on "M! Countdown", and I'm over the moon. Not that I didn't think this day would come, but I also didn't want to get my hopes up since it's seriously hard for rookie groups to win #1 these days. Anyhow, I couldn't be happier for them because they deserve it so much. I honestly think they're one of the most talented groups out there but they work so hard and are so dedicated to their music and their fans. The fact that their promotion single "I Need U" also happens to be one of my favorites of theirs makes their win even more enjoyable and exciting.

Although they still haven't won on any of the major channel music shows I'm hoping they might win again this weekend, but if not it's still an amazing feat considering the huge competition right now (EXID, Big Bang among others). May these two be the first few of many more to come.

CONGRATULATIONS BOYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment