Jan 3, 2015

2014 End-year Review - Top 5 Choreographies


I love me a good dance routine, and I know I'm certainly not the only K-pop fan who does. This industry may produce lots of generic music, but on the dancing front they're way ahead of any western music industry. Below I've gathered five choreos by different groups that I liked the very best during 2014. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.












Orange Caramel - Catallena
This dance routine is by far one of the most creative, quirky, silly ones I've seen so far.


BTS - Boy In Luv
These boys are just killing it whatever they do, but this routine truly hit home for me.


Beast - 12.30
I never imagined you could make such an amazing choreo to a mid-tempo ballad.


Kara - Mamma Mia
No words can describe how flawless this routine is. Just perfect.


TVXQ - Something
How is there not a dance practice video for this one? It's such an original idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment