Jan 5, 2015

1 Year Anniversary Party

At this exact day, one year ago, I made my first post on this blog. Much has happened since and much has changed, but I still feel like I'm onto something good with what I do. I know the quality of my writing leaves room for improvement, and the structure of my articles aren't always the best, but I'm working on it!

Honestly, the primary reason I started this blog was so that I could rant about K-pop as much as I wanted, as I have pretty much no friends in real life to talk to about the subject. It sucks, I know. That's why I found it so enjoyable to have this platform to express my opinions, and I still feel that way, more or less. Of course there are times when your motivation falters, or when you just can't seem to get the words right, but there are also times when your imagination runs completely free and unlimited.

If you're reading this right now and have taken your time to visit my amateur attempt at a blog, I'm really thankful. I don't care much about readers, but it's still nice to know that people find what you do interesting and worth spending time on. I also want to thank myself, true Seungri style, because I've managed to keep the blog running, although sometimes barely. It's something that I truly care about, so I'm glad I never gave up entirely even though it got rough at certain points.

Have a wonderful day, everyone. And thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment