May 31, 2014

Eye Candy Saturday - Jonghyun



I was very happy doing my (almost) weekly "Girl Crush Saturday" segments, but I really wanted to feature some hot guys too. Then I thought that I could just make a guy version, but it would be a bit too much for me to incorporate every week. The perfect solution came to me earlier this week when I realized I could just do a joint segment, featuring guys some weeks and girls others. So today for the first time, I will be sharing some yummy pictures of my second ultimate bias, none other than SHINee's Jonghyun. I just love this talented dork so much, and I want him to be have everything and anything he wants in this world. He's been my bias for over a year now and although he might not beat the record of After School's Nana or Infinite's Sunggyu, he's definitely a strong competitor.






The "Dream Girl" era was what made me interested at first...



...and then the blonde hair came along and I was sold.



I mean, how can you say no to this?



Or this?



Just look at this stupid dinosaur face.

I love you and your silly, wonderful heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment