Apr 26, 2014

Girl Crush Saturday - Seohyun


You guessed it, it's time again! When I was deciding who I'd feature this week, there was only one name that popped into my head- Seohyun. It's only very recently I suddenly realized how much I liked SNSD's maknae, and by recently I mean with their latest comeback. Well, I've always liked her more or less, but I never had her as my bias. That's all different now. 




Is she even real? I think not.


Look at that face, look at it!

Seohyun + Mr.Mr = Me slayed.

 

The evolution of Seobaby right before your eyes.



I guess her body proportions are quite alright too, I mean, just alright.



I wouldn't be surprised if she was actually an angel in disguise.

Now that I think about it, my love for Seohyun probably started to grow even earlier than what I said at the top. I suddenly recalled how much I enjoyed her in the video for My Oh My, so it's possible that was the starting point of my one-sided crush on her. I just love her personality and how talented and beautiful she is. She seems to be such a hardworking, sweet and thoughtful young woman, and from an early age she has always been no one other than herself. Seohyun is definitely someone I have a lot of respect for, and I look forward to even more of her in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment